WHAT IS CRYOCELL
Ice therapy is a cold electrophoresis technique which penetrates moisture into the skin to decrease the redness that occurs after laser surgery procedures and further aids in rapid skin regeneration. In addition to moisture penetration, vitamins or chemicals can be penetrated through the current without injections.
CRYOCELL’s cooling function effectively protects the skin from the current and reduces the absorption of the chemical into the blood vessels by constricting capillaries. By freezing the skin surface, even strong currents will not cause skin burns which allows for 80~90% efficiency in chemical penetration compared to 5~10% in current equipment. This is a result of constricted blood vessels which allows for the chemical to remain in the treated area.
- Highly efficient penetration of vitamins and various chemicals
- Strong skin calming effect
- Wrinkle reduce and lifting effect
- Effective in treating Erythema and Edema
- Skin relaxation and lightening
- Reduces redness and swelling while relaxing skin after laser procedures, skin peeling.
- Used for penetrate chemicals for acne-prone and sensitive skin
- Effective for treating rosacea due to blood vessel constriction
- No procedural pain or side effects