Our clinic was visited by Mahira Amir Khan, journalist from Splash Magazine based in LA (USA), who wrote an article about her experience in our centre. She wrote these:
Now if you’re really thinking of going all the way with this, then my advice is to be a little adventurous and head out for a getaway to tropical Malaysia. Take advantage of the lower currencies to experience state of the art beauty services at significantly lower rates. That’s one of the secrets in the big city fashionistas satchel for the luxury life without forking out an arm and a leg!
Her face is first toughly cleansed by our Beautician
It might tempt you, if I were to add that Kuala Lumpur is not only the hotspot of dining, nightlife and great shopping, it’s also home to Mediviron UOA Clinic, a top-notch aesthetic centre providing a comprehensive range of aesthetic services.
Mediviron UOA Clinic is located in the heart of KL’s Golden Triangle, so one can easily stay at a prime hotel, take in the city’s attractions and hop over to the spa for its diverse range of treatments. Not to mention that the shopping galore of the Bukit Bintang region adds a brilliant bonus to the whole getaway !
Painting on the Skin Peel
You can get excess hair lasered away, have your features plumped up and refreshed with injectables like Restylane, Juvederm, and swiftly reveal a new layer of beautiful skin via a peel or fractional laser, otherwise known as FRAXEL.
Maybe even take it a step further for deep rejuvenation and sign up for a series of placenta treatments that are injected weekly and restore the skin’s condition from within. Now, this is one holiday that you could return from with a glow that is way beyond the mere, bronzed kiss of the sun.
Mediviron UOA Clinic
I visited Mediviron UOA Clinic to explore a range of services including fraxel, peels and injectables. Having experienced the best of what’s available in a town like Los Angeles, I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy such impeccable service and care as is provided by their attentive staff.
The doctor tests the strength of the laser on my wrist
- Botulium Toxin A injectables to prevent aging.
- Dermal Fillers for filling up wrinkles and increasing facial volumes, enhancing facial features such as nose, cheeks, chin.
- Fractional CO2 Laser for improving skin texture and removing scars including deep acne scars.
- Medlite C6 Q Switch Nd Yag Laser for reducing skin pigmentation and birthmarks, improving tone and removing tattoos.
- Candela GentleYAG Laser for hair removal, fine vein removal, skin tightening, face, body and breast lifting.
- CO2 Laser for the removal of skin lesions, ie, moles, warts, milia, oil seeds and skin tags.
- Zeltiq CoolSculpting for targeted fat loss with little downtime and without the side effects or complications of liposuction.
- Venus Freeze Radiofrequency + Magnetic Pulse for fat loss and non-surgical body and face lifting.
- Skin peel for improving skin tone and texture.
- Anti-pigmentation creams.
- Vitamin treatments for glowing, hydrated skin with fewer breakouts.
- Collagen treatments to slow down aging.
- Whitening treatment for brighter , fairer skin.
- Placenta treatments for celullar rejuvenation.
- Weight loss medications. Patients have shown to lose up 5-10% of their body weight per month.
- Complimentary Visia Skin Complexion Analysis for detailed printed analysis of your skin condition in terms of pigmentation, pores, wrinkles, UV damage, brown spots and more.
Laser eyebrow tattoo removal
The vast umbrella of the very latest in aesthetics makes Mediviron UOA Clinic a great choice for all your non-surgical beauty needs. Not only is it fully equipped in terms of cutting-edge technology, it’s patients are serviced with the very best care by highly trained staff of doctors and nurses. The aesthetic specialist doctors offer the assurance of the expertise and training that comes with a medical accreditation.
Anesthesia is first applied
Each staff member was not only highly attentive and detailed oriented, but friendly and supportive during the entire process. And when you’re dealing with needles and lasers, a little warmth does go a long way and I was thoroughly spoiled with much nurturing.
This is a real benefit that comes with being treated in Asia, the service is impeccable.
I wanted to find out more about this fabulous find, this spa that appears to offer it all at great prices !
Dr Chen Tai Ho, owner/Director of Mediviron UOA Clinic
And so I sat down with the owner of Mediviron UOA Clinic, Dr Chen Tai Ho to uncover his personal story; the building of his aesthetic practice and the reasons why he chose to dedicate his medical career to the practise of aesthetics.
The good-looking doctor who owns the clinic is Dr Chen Tai Ho. Not only is Dr Chen well-groomed and accomplished, but he’s a youthful 34 years of age. And I must say, he does possess the immaculate skin to prove his dermatological expertise. Hailing from Selangor, Malaysia, Dr Chen is a double degree holder, Bachelor of Science (Medical Science)(Hons) and a Doctor of Medicine. He also possesses the prestigious Diploma in Aesthetics Medicine and has over 7 years experience in aesthetic medicine.
The entire Mediviron UOA Clinic staff of nurses and doctors
Dr Chen was formerly practicing medicine in Penang and had two clinics there, before deciding to move to Kuala Lumpur. He set up his new practice in the vibrant city so as to be closer to his family. Mediviron UOA Clinic began with modest beginnings but soon grew due to the great location, wonderful service, reasonable prices and the positive word of mouth that kept sending more and more clients his way. His staff expanded to deal with the growth in clientele.
The quest for flawless skin
He shares the fact that it is his personal eye for detail and love of creativity and artistry that has been a great boon to this field. Not only is he immaculate in his manner of speech, his great love of music and art, but he is also precise in his speech and in efficiently resolving any queries that I might have. Like his staff, he is pleasant, humble and aims to deliver desired results.
The staff of doctors
What really strikes me as being the key to his success is that this highly gifted doctor strives to keep himself abreast with the latest trends and technologies in this ever evolving field of aesthetic perfection.
And in this day and age, where everyone desires to put on the very best image, Mediviron UOA Clinic truly is the one stop clinic to step into ultimate beauty.
Tender Loving Care from the team